On Wednesday, November 6th from 6:00 pm - 8:00pm, the THHS Alumni Association will be hosting a happy hour / mixer event at Culturefix. Culturefix is a bar and art venue that offers a different idea of what a public space should be. Culturefix was founded by hospitality expats who pride themselves on good food, drink and service. For the year of 2013, their exhibitions rotate every week (with the support of Superchief Gallery & Snowy Wilderness).
The cost for the event is $25 per person ($21 for paid dues members if prepaid) which includes entry to a private gallery space and 2 hours open bar (preselected draft beer /red wine/white wine). Space is limited so we highly recommend you to RSVP and prepay.
• Date: Wednesday, November 6th
• Time: 6pm to 8pm (open bar)
• Address: 9 Clinton Street (between Stanton and Houston Streets)
• Price: $25 per person / $21 for paid dues members (open bar)
• By subway, take the JMZ or F train to Delancey/Essex street
To pay, you may purchase in advance via credit card by clicking here. You may also send a check to Townsend Harris Alumni Association, P.O. Box 1422, New York, NY 10113.
You can learn more about Culturefix here.
We look forward to seeing you!