|02/08/2012|| Legal Professionals Networking Event|
Legal Professionals' Networking Event
THAA would like to invite you to a networking and social event for alumni attorneys and law students. It's been said that Townsend Harris churns out more lawyers-to-be than any other profession. We hope you will attend and help us determine just how accurate that statement is!
Here are the details:
Mini-Survey: Please also consider answering the following three questions when you RSVP -- we will share the results of the survey on February 8th!
- Date/Time: Wednesday, February 8th at 7 - 9pm
- Location: M1-5 Bar/Lounge, 52 Walker Street, between Church St. & Broadway (Subways: 6; J, M, Z; N, Q, R, W, A, C, E at Canal St)
- Cost: $10 at the door to cover hors d'oeuvres; cash bar will be available. You may also prepay by credit card by clicking here.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Wednesday, February 1st with the subject line "Lawyers Event." Don't forget to bring your business cards!
This event is open to all THHS alumni who are current, former, or aspiring lawyers. Feel free to pass this invitation along.
- Do you think your Townsend Harris education influenced your decision to go to into the legal profession?
- Was there any particular Townsend Harris class or activity that contributed to your interest in the law? If so, which one(s)?
- What Townsend Harris Alumni Association events would you be interested in attending, either legal or non-legal?
We look forward to see you there!
Karen Wu '96 and Odelia Levy '96