Class of 2006 10th Reunion
OUR 10 YEAR REUNION IS UPON US!!!
Do you remember what it was like to walk through the halls of our cinder-block home ten years ago?
Do you remember hurling yourself out of bed at the crack of dawn to make it to a 7am four-mile run, or finish the last pages of that dreaded collateral?
Do you remember how cathartic it was to win Spirit Week two years in a row, and win SING, and stage the most legendary Civil War prank the school would ever witness?
Let's reminisce together!
- Event: 10th Year Reunion of the Class of 2006
- Who: THHS Class of 2006 Graduates and their guests
- When: Saturday, November 26th, from 5-7pm (spin-off after-parties are encouraged)
- Location: The Bonnie, 29-12 23rd Ave, Queens, NY 11105 (conveniently right off the subway, honoring our THHS' home borough)
- Tickets: The cost will only be $45 per person if you pay online. It will be more at the door so why wait?
Includes admission to a private area, two hours of an open bar, and food!
To prepay by Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card, please click here. You may also send a check made out to "Townsend Harris Alumni Association" and send to:
Townsend Harris Alumni Association
P.O. Box 1422
New York, NY 10113
If you have any questions, or wish to help out on the reunion committee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718) 793-0441.
Lara Traum on behalf of
Your 2006 Reunion Committee