|08/17/2017||Townsend Harris at the Subway Series|
THAA @ Subway Series: METS VS YANKEES
Come join your fellow Harrisites for a night of excitement at the ballpark and cheer on your favorite team!
- Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Time: 7:10pm, Gates open 2 hours prior
- Address: Citi Field Stadium, Queens
- Price: $78 per person (reg. $90.75), Bud Landing Section 335
RSVP by Friday, June 2 and pay via the alumni website. Tickets are electronic so please provide an email address at checkout. LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
The stadium accessible by public transportation (7 train to Mets-Willets Point). For more transportation information, please visit: here.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|08/26/2017||Townsend Harris at the Brooklyn Cyclones|
THAA @ MiLB: BK CYCLONES vs SI YANKEES
Saturday, August 26th, 4:30pm Gates Open, 6pm Game Start
Come join your fellow Harrisites for a night of excitement at the ballpark! Who knows, some of these players you see that day will make it to the "big leagues" soon. Bring your friends and family!
- Date: Saturday August 26th, 2017
- Time: 4:30pm for Ticket Pick Up & Gates Opening; Game Starts at 6pm
- Address: Brooklyn Cyclones 1904 Surf Ave Brooklyn, NY 11224
- Price: $45 per person
- Game Admission
- One (1) wristband for All-You-Can-Drink draft beer, wine, mixed drinks & soft drinks (alcoholic beverages for 21+ only); Service begins when gates open and goes for 2.5 hours
- One (1) voucher for a hot dog, burger, chicken fingers or sausage
- One (1) voucher for french fries, pretzel, chips or peanuts
- One (1) BK Cyclones baseball cap
- Promotion Night: Star Wars Lightsaber Mini Bat for first 5,000 attendees
- Post-Game Fireworks Show
RSVP by Friday August 11th and pay by clicking here or the button above. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Tickets will be at Will Call so please provide name at checkout. LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
You can email email@example.com with any questions.
The stadium accessible by public transportation (DFNQ trains to Coney Island-Stillwell Ave). There are also parking lots available. For more transportation information, please visit:
Board of Directors
|09/09/2017||Culture Vulture at Flushing Meadows Corona Park|
For the first time ever, we are excited to announce the Return of Culture Vulture! As students of Harris, we were required to experience something outside of the classroom once a year. We have curated THREE opportunities here for you to explore NYC with fellow alumni and members of the Harris community. And guess what - a special benefit to engaging in a Culture Vulture activity now is that you will not be required to write a paper summarizing your experiences anymore!
There are limited spots to each one so please RSVP early. Please note that you will have to RSVP for each one individually.
Culture Vulture 3: Flushing Meadows Corona Park led by alumnus from the Class of 2007 and Board of Director member Michael Byc
- Date & Time: Saturday, September 9th at 11:30 AM (Please meet outside the USTA Tennis Center)
- Rain Date: September 23rd at 11:30
- Topic: The Park's History and Home to the World's Fair
- Cost per adult: Free but RSVP is still required. If possible, please consider making a donation to a cause of your choosing or to THAA to help support student programs of your choosing
- Cost per child (all ages welcome): Free
- Duration of tour: 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Number of spots available: 30
Please wear weather-appropriate attire and bring a water bottle as this tour is outdoors and requires extensive walking. Strollers, scooters and bikes for kids are permissible.
To prepay by Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card, please click here. You may also send a check made out to "Townsend Harris Alumni Association" and send to:
Townsend Harris Alumni Association
P.O. Box 1422
New York, NY 10113
Are you a docent or tour guide for any establishments around New York? We would love to work with you to create more of these opportunities. Alternatively, if there are certain spots you would like to visit with a group tour, please let us know. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.